Monday, October 5, 2009

First weekend off!! WooHoo!

So, Saturday Oct.5 was my first Saturday off since July! Which also meant that I had Friday to myself as well- no recruiting, no traveling, no nothing! Zach and I went to the Lawton High School Football Game. It was a lot of fun, but I was exhausted at about halftime (long enough to check out who was crowned homecoming queen- so extremely important!) so we ended up heading home when it was tied 7-7 to get some sleep :) Apparently Lawton ended up kicking some major butt, so maybe I was a bad luck charm.


Zach and me at the Lawton HS Football Game

The next morning we got up bright and early to head to Cracker Barrel for some awesome breakfast! Then we went down to Wichita Falls to go SHOPPING!

You have no idea how beautiful this sign is until you no longer see one all the time! :-(


We spent some moolah and headed home to watch football. I took an extremely long nap and put off a huge paper. All in all, a successful day off!

This weekend we travel to Kingsville, TX and for those of you who don't know it is VERY far away- probably over ten hours. We are stopping in San Antonio to split the trip up but we will play Texas A&M Kingsville Thursday night and then Tarleton on Saturday afternoon. There will be some strange practices coming up since one of our starting players is perhaps out with the Swine and a few more are dropping like flies due to sickness. We ended up having to cancel practice on Friday because we had to send four girls home sick. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy including Zach and me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete