Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family always makes a long week better!

Tuesday we lost to Arkansas Fort Smith at their place and didn't get back until one thirty that morning. Thursday we lost to East Central in 5 sets. The girls are just finding a way to lose rather than finding a way to win. After Thursday's match, I for sure thought this was going to be a long season if they continued down this road. BUT!- we won on Saturday against Southeastern Oklahoma State in 4 sets. YAY! About time- right? Hopefully, this will get them back into the swing of things and show them what winning feels like again. Right now we are 12-6 overall and 1-2 in the conference.

On Thursday Zach's mom, Dayna, and his grandmother, Grammy, came into town for a few days. They went up to the Oklahoma City bombing memorial- which me and Zach HAVE to go to when we get a chance. On Friday afternoon we took them up to Mount Scott and took them to Meers for dinner.

This is where I live! God is amazing!

















Driving up to the Mountain and then up on top.

















The lakes and then another view from the top




















Zach, Me, and Mrs. Dayna...........................Zach, Me and Grammy
(it was very cold and windy up there)



Zach and me














Driving back down (Mrs Dayna wouldn't look out the window)
Bison on the way to Meers from Mount Scott (okay, okay- I did not take this picture- I stole it off the Meers website- but I swear when my dad was out here we saw a Bison that close to the highway)


I know it looks like a shack- but it has the best burgers I have ever tasted!
















The famous Meersburger- aka the Cowboy Burger -not to be confused with the Sissy Burger or the Yankee Burger :)





No comments:

Post a Comment