Wednesday, April 7, 2010

32 weeks 5 days

Right now I am almost 33 weeks. I am exactly 1 month away from being full-term (which even though the baby probably won't come then- it will be a much needed relief to know that he can come whenever he wants and he will be healthy!)

As you can see the belly is getting a bit more round- I used to feel like it was a torpedo coming straight out!

32 weeks 5 days
(51 days to go!)

I have a whole list of things to do before May 7th gets here- including studying for all my exams (can't wait until that's over!)- but things like pack our hospital bags, get the car seat installed by someone who actually knows what they're doing (like the fire dpt.), finish the nursery (yikes), wash all the clothes and sheets (oh and buy detergent so that I can actually do that), etc, etc, etc.

Oh yeah, and deal with the worst insurance company in the history of mankind. To fill everyone in: I kept getting bills for things that they should have been paying for- so late Feb. I called and ever so sweetly asked what was going on- oh yeah, they lost my claim of pregnancy form so according to them I wasn't pregnant and they didn't have to pay for pregnancy stuff. Right.... So I had to fill out another form, which is still being processed because they are totally on top of things. In the meantime I got an angry letter from the business dept. at Comanche County Memorial Hospital saying that they have not heard anything from my insurance company and if it is not cleared up then they will start billing me directly. So, I'm off to call them again and try to get them to speed up the process. At this point in time, they have not done ONE thing right- so this should be a fun couple of months :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment