Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nursery Time!

I had all intentions of taking you around the room in an orderly fashion- but then I just started taking pictures. Oh well,


View from the doorway as you come in
(apparently I took a picture of part of the doorway too)


Cute little chair

The glider
(I will explain about the pics above the glider further down....)

Books on the left of the dresser
Diaper changing stuff on the right side

I know, I know- it's not centered.
But after about 4 holes in the wall I think it looks great right there!


No there is not a big black box on the wall.
I painted block letters of Baby D's name in Navy Blue to put above the crib


Another view of the crib
The video monitor is up on the opposite wall of the crib
Next to the crib are all of his big toys (like bouncy seats, etc...)


Another crib view.



These are the pictures above the glider.


Apparently Baby D needs a framed picture of Deron Williams because it matches the colors of the room and we are starting him off right on who to look up to. I'm sure this has nothing to do with Baby D's Dad wanting a framed picture of Deron Williams..... That's crazy talk.


Inside the crib.
Zach gave me the bunny on our 6 month (dating) anniversary. We made it at a build-a-bear factory in Dallas. We gave it to Baby D - only after we took the pink hair bows and pink t-shirt off :-)


End of tour...


35 weeks 3 days

1 comment:

  1. i love the bold stripes! also i am trying to decipher the name based on the tiny bit that you didn't black out. i have a few ideas. i bet yours is the only nursey in the world with a framed deron williams picture. priceless.

    ReplyDelete