Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and Christmas Decorations!

Thanksgiving!! I actually cooked an entire meal by myself for Thanksgiving- crazy I know. Well, the break got off to a rocky start though- Wednesday I decided I wanted a hamburger but the patties were frozen together. Idea light above the head= Oh, I will just use the knife Zach just used (massive and completely unnecessary for the job I needed it for). Well, I sliced my thumb open. Pretty terrible and definitely should have gone and gotten stitches. But, being my mother's daughter, there is no need for stitches!! So I doctored it myself with butterfly bandages, alcohol swabs, hydrogen peroxide, and band aids. It's starting to look better and not so scary!


Thanksgiving appetizers to tide Zach over cause I was a little late getting food out. TGI Friday's spinach and artichoke dip- awesome and so easy- just pop it in the microwave. And, ranch dippers.

Mmmm. Turkey and cranberries (I just did a turkey breast- do not think I am crazy enough to do an entire turkey) Salad, cream corn, mac 'n cheese, stuffing, and sweet potato casserole. Nothing green because Zach would never eat it. Haha. Oh, and there was cherry cobbler but that was in the oven when this pic was taken.


Now for Christmas, which apparently threw up in our apartment!
If anyone steals this wreath I will hunt them down...


If you can't tell his little sign says "let it Snow"- which I hope it does!!

MJ posing for the pic- acting like he probably did not just pull out all the trash onto my floor!

Knit blanket and pillows courtesy of Mom. Unfortunately you can't tell that its green- it looks black in the picture.

Our little anorexic and vertically challenged Christmas tree. We are praying MJ does not eat all of your presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment