Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Days till 3rd Trimester!

Nothing much exciting has happened lately- but I figure a picture update is blog-worthy. Our upcoming news is MUCH more exciting!

We have a John Mayer concert coming up, Dr.'s appointment, a recruiting trip in Dallas, working with the insurance company, and coming back to Atlanta next week!

27 weeks 5 days
He is up very high right now. I'm ready for him to start dropping a little since I feel like he is a part of my rib cage :-)

Dr. Appointment- set for this Friday. I get to do all of my fun testing like drinking the nasty glucose stuff. I have been warned to hold my nose and turn off the taste buds (wish that was possible!)

I have been working with Western Claims on getting everything settled. We have sent them pictures and the estimate and are in the process of getting a rental car for next Friday when we make the long trek back to Atlanta. We had originally planned to take the truck- but as you all know that won't be possible because it will be in the shop for weeks. We will be taking it in to B&M Friday March 12 and plan on leaving for Atlanta that same day after school. SO- we need a rental car and good news- we don't have to pay for it! I love free stuff- a rental car with better gas mileage and putting miles on someone else's car? Too good to be true.

Zach is starting to not feel very well- that's what you get for not getting your flu shots! So hopefully he will be able to turn it around in the next couple of days and start feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment