Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pamoja Tunaweza

For those of you who want to help....

One of my good friends, who I played volleyball with in college was saved this past year and Jesus is changing her life one day at a time! Her name is Leah Thomson. It is a pretty awesome thing for her and right now she is working on going back to Africa this summer on a mission. She is trying to raise money to go and has started a blog in order to spread the word (http://leahthomson.blogspot.com/) . She is an amazing person and you can really see Christ working in her life. I told her that I would help spread the word by posting this on my blog. Please give it a look and if you would like to help her just leave her a comment on one of her posts to let her know that you would like to help.

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" If you can, please help Leah fulfill what the Lord is calling her to do!

1 comment: